Discover Easy Exif Delete
ConsumerSoft is proud to offer Easy Exif Delete, our freeware title offer you easily delete exif data from jpeg images. If you share photos online, this exif data could be exposing your personal information (such as the exact location where the photo was taken). Easy exif delete lets you remove exif data with one simple click, making your photos safer to share.
Download Easy Exif Delete
• Freeware Application
• Cleans Exif Data from JPEG Images
• Featured on TODAY.com
• Works with Windows 8, 7, Vista, and Windows XP
What is Exif Data?
Exif data is a form of hidden metadata attached to jpeg (.jpg) images. This data can contain camera type, lens type, shutter speed and exposure, date and time, copyright information, author, programs used to edit the image, and even longitude and latitude for some photos taken with GPS enabled phones or cameras.
Learn more:Wikipedia on Exif Data
Easy Exif Delete on Download.com
The NYTimes on Sharing Exif Data Online
Easy Exif Delete Featured on Today.com
• Click "Scan Shortcuts" to repair and find broken shortcuts.
• Double-click broken shortcuts to view them in Windows.
• Hover over a broken shortcut to see the broken path.
• "Delete Broken Shortcuts" will send the selected shortcuts to the Recycle Bin.